*
*
*
*
*

LATELY


My friend Jessica was nice enough to bring me back the latest issue of Lula from her recent trip to London - and it's of course beautiful, as always.  Aside from the prettiest editorials, there are also interviews with Lena Dunham and Jannicke Systad Jacobsen, the director of Turn Me On, Dammit! which I recently watched - so good.

 
More magazines in my apartment.  And Coriander Girl flowers -always more Coriander Girl flowers.


I bought these poached pears at The Junction Flea yesterday from the SNACKS girls. Can't wait to eat them with millions of pancakes/pound cakes/ice cream, etc.  



 So many birthday pouches! Shout out to Anabela for her very beautiful wrapping job.


Treats on the Nadege patio in November.

12 comments:

  1. Have you seen Bandits?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118682/

    A little less fun maybe... but also good. European yet rock'n'roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have to read Lula someday!
    Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reminding me to get the latest Lula!
    No wonder my days have been so dull.

    the making of things

    ReplyDelete
  4. those treats are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Falconwright clutch, their patterns are so cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, I love Lula, I have yet to get my hands on this issue, it's painful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm, those treats look delicious. I should probably make some time to settle down and read my copy of Lula.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must add those pouch into my wishlist for this season. :) Love to eat peach in pastries..hmm while watching the movie? Why not. :) Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete