*
*
*
*
*

BOOTS & PINE

Toronto-based photographer Arden Wray has just launched her new website, Boots & Pine, which she describes as a "love poem to Toronto and the creative, interesting people who populate its diverse neighbourhoods." I met Arden through Worn Fashion Journal, where I first saw her work (one of my favourite editorials was shot by her - Very Superstitious in Issue 13).  She takes such beautiful photos, so it was pretty easy to say yes to being part of her new project! My friends Anabela and Tiffany are also there, looking like babes.



5 comments:

  1. y'all look great! :) i'd love to do this around winnipeg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this, I love coming across Canadian talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My good friend Mariel is in there too - looking forward to seeing more from Arden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. at the risk of sounding super creepy, you are my #1 fashion icon!

    ReplyDelete