*
*
*
*
*

TROPIC

I had the opportunity to wear some fancy eyes last Thursday at the Power Plant's annual fundraiser/art party, Power Ball.  I basically wear the same thing to every special occasion (a black silk/burlap A Détacher dress) so I wanted to do something different makeup-wise.  Using both this editorial from the latest Gentlewoman and Moonrise Kingdom (Suzy's blue shadow!) as inspiration, I played with these two products from Nars (Dark Rite and Tropic) to get sparkly eyes alllll night.

Here are a couple of pictures from the evening - flowers on a projection, my friend Zane and I (and a cropped Carlos), and some art, of course.


4 comments:

  1. Now I want to see Moonrise Kingdom even more! Looks like a great event - worthy enough for blue sparkly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that eyeshadow colour is great! i became so lazy and have been wearing the same coppery shade for months. maybe i should try something bold now, too. and you just have the best hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have the most beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Gentlewoman editorial!

    http://herribbonsandherbows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete