*
*
*
*
*

LATELY



Flowers, sweet potato omelet, and deciding which F Troupe bathers to get from Robber (I went with black).

 



 Cute sushi from Magic Pony's current window display by Junko Mizuno.

Spring in the city.


Celebratory crab cakes and smoked arctic char at Swan.

Carlos's current installation.

Here we are.


First White Squirrel ice cream sandwich of the year and Parkdale blooms.

 New apartamento :)


MJ in a window in Parkdale and me enjoying the sun.

 My friend Erin has a really nice apartment.

 







Brunch at L'Ouvrier.
The Iain Baxter exhibit at the AGO is really good.


As you can see, I've been enjoying instagram (you can follow me @thankyou_ok).

10 comments:

  1. Ooo. New Apartamento. Must find a copy.

    I have the same mountain poster (from your photo of Erin's apartment). I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images. Can't wait to get back to the city to try out some of those restos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes, love the post. so much good spring inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring spring spring. Lovely lovely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the images and I really enjoy the spring atmosphere here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair is gorgeous! also, that ice cream sandwich looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your Instagram obsession. Especially the way you present the photos.

    And you look very cute enjoying the sun!

    ReplyDelete