*
*
*
*
*

LATELY

Black leather totes:
-A photo I liked from a recent issue of Russh taken by Maya Villiger
-My own from Joe Fresh



Velvet top coat, uh-huh.

J Diddy(!) and a hot salami sandwich from Dark Horse.
I went to the Austra show in Toronto last Thursday.  Permanent goosebumps - plus Katie Stelmanis wears the best tents.

Austra Paper Bag Sessions:

And, some things from around the internet to pretty-up my blog:
 Love these over-sized coats by BRICS.
Rope necklace by Bec Brittain.
Nicole by Ye Min Rok (and my original ombre inspiration - RIP ombre).

13 comments:

  1. totally missed the austra show...how were the acoustics? (i saw her at lee's palace and it was pretty awesome.) i always worry when it's the phoenix...

    also, love that joe fresh tote! how much is it? i always miss out on their good stuff, so hopefully there are some totes left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in dreams: The acoustics were great - she always sounds amazing, though. I was at the Lee's show as well.
    The tote was $89 - I grabbed the last one at the Queen/Portland location, but perhaps there are some left elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post! Think the photo with the black tote is by Turned On instead of the Sartorialist though! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops - thanks!! It was indeed taken by Maya. Now I like it even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those oversized coats look amazing! love the first one, the coral color is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit, I'm kind of obsessed with this sweater from Joe Fresh:

    http://www.joefresh.com/en/product/landscape-sweater

    They just opened up a location here in NYC too...dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Austra! And dang, VELVET top coat. Classy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog. That's why it is part of my advent calender filled with good blogs. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think that tote might force me to stop into my local joe fresh store...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did you get your little chick?

    ReplyDelete