*
*
*
*
*

LATELY

 For breakfast today I recreated an omelet that I had on Tuesday at Swan.  It was filled with roasted apple, cranberries, cheddar, mushrooms and spinach.  Today I kept the apples and cranberries, but swapped the cheddar for goat's cheese, and the spinach for arugula.  I'd never tried this omelet combination before, but I really like it - especially with the new issue of The Gentlewoman on the side.
New uniform!  I bought it last week at Rac Boutique - a boiled wool sweater by Ashley Rowe.
 These flowers from Coriander Girl have been going strong for 3 weeks now.  I love those yellow ones.
I've also been wearing these collar tips pretty much daily (from Philistine).
 I effing love the cover design of 1Q84, which I've been spending any free time I have reading in bed.
Fall flowers, me, and a sandwich for lunch, post Martha Marcy May Marlene viewing.  I'm pretty much obsessed with Elizabeth Olsen.

Also, these girls are so cute:

24 comments:

  1. I've been having a bit of an omelet obsession lately. looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay that omelet combo sounds amazing and i'm loving that sweater. and that video at the end! awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That omelet looks amazing! I will have to make it this week. Beautiful photos. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these photos! and those collar tips are amazing.

    xx Vanessa
    flipandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was admiring 1Q84 at my work and was basically afraid to touch it. So pristine white, so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the song! I was gona say it sounds like Robyn but I just googled it and it is originally by Robyn haha. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect. need to purchase the new murakami. and see the new e. olsen movie. and buy some flowers. and . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. those flowers from Coriander Girl make me want to move back to Toronto.

    lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where do you manage to find copies of The Gentlewoman in Toronto? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, 1Q84! I am moving to India in a week, and actually chose my departure date to align with the release of this book, so that I could receive it in time to read it on the plane.I heard it's really different from his previous stuff, but it sounds phenomenal all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweeeeet! I want sandwich and flowers right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos ~ the sandwich looks tasty.
    The video you put at the end is so mesmerizing, I couldn't stop watching!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your blog and now have a mad crush, it's gorgeous! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. that breakfast + the gentlewoman seems like a heavenly combination. still haven't managed to locate the new issue!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Slowly working my way in an older Marukami book, and am so looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had to take the dust jacket off my copy of 1Q84. It's too delicate! Although, I just finished the book so I should probably put it back.

    ReplyDelete