*
*
*
*
*

GIRLS


Stills from the upcoming Closet Visit film by Jeana Sohn.

As I freaking love Karen Walker sunglasses (I have this pair from Chasse Gardee), I almost gasped when I saw that first picture on my reader. Don't even get me started about the flower backdrop. And that second one...so dreamy the next Closet Visit film will be.


Vanessa Jackman: Natalie for Grazia.it

I'm obsessed with that pom pom necklace (which Natalie made herself). So beautiful.





Yara De Nicola via HNTR GTHRR

Those eyebrows!!!

7 comments:

  1. i love everything in this post.
    Closet visit and vanessa jackman are two of my favourite sites.
    Have a look at Tales of Endearment if you havent already - its quite similar to closet visit
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them shades. And you know, I've often admired YOUR eyebrows! So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, those karen walker glasses go off on the highest caliber of brilliantness! this film will be sure-fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove that corset in the picture third from the bottom. So cute. Thank you for introducing me to closet visit; now I have two new favourite blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those stills are amazing!!!

    Karen Walker does the most amazing sunglasses ... I've always been tempted by them, but never succumbed ... yet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing photos, really girly.. love the colors and the mood in the photos..your last post looked delicious with the great salads :D
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit<3

    ReplyDelete