*
*
*
*
*

FAVOURITE DRESS




I'm over on M Dash today for her new favourite dress feature. I've been following/admiring Michelle for quite some time so I was so pleased when she asked me to share my best dress with her readers. Actually, I don't have many (I mostly wear skirts/shirts) but this one is a new-ish addition to my wardrobe and I wear it all the time. Also, I'm pretty sure my satchel is glowing.

About the dress/accessories:

I bought it when I went to Paris from COS. I like it because I love to wear baggy/tent-like silhouettes and I like that it is very basic so it would feel right for multiple occasions. I dressed it up with my neon Cambridge Satchel and a necklace by Toronto designer Jules Power. The shoes are Dieppa Restrepo loafers which I wear pretty much daily.

Thanks, Michelle - looking forward to seeing who's up next!

16 comments:

  1. I love your hair! the waves and the ombre fading. and those shoes are perfect. I think it'd go with every outfit I wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty and the dress is really gorgeous!! I love COS, need to pay them a visit soon :) happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice outfit... also love those shoes :)

    so glad i found your gorgeous blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! Your hair looks amazing!

    nightofbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyhey,

    i was in toronto a couple weeks ago and i think i saw you. it was a sharp memory of your bag that set me off. small virtual world.

    xs
    www.sjwhidden.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your dress is lovely ... I like those kinds of draping silhouettes in dresses too ... you've accessorised it beautifully as well.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh, beautiful outfit! very lovely shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty. love your lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, COS, how I love you. WOn't you please open in NYC soon?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is beautiful, as is your awesome orange bag!

    Your blog is quite lovely. I am very glad that I found it today.

    I notice you make lots of yummy looking salads - which is something I have been doing a lot of lately. Too bad for me that its all wintery and cold out here in Adelaide, or else I would have to try some of the recipes you post to take on a pic-a-nic, or to eat them in my courtyard.

    Jessica x

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so stunning, your hair is just great! and that dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the orange bag!! Great blog!

    xo

    ReplyDelete