*
*
*
*
*

LATELY


I've been wishing it was spring so I could wear my favourite piece of (tent) clothing by Korean label Plasma Sphere/Patron Saint.

Here's a little portrait of my handsome man, taken at Crema during a visit to the Junction.


I've been painting my nails with two new shades of beautifully packaged RGB polish (Camel and Oxblood) from rac boutique (which is daaangerously close to work).

Here's a sneak peek of what Carlos has been working on - can you spot me?

I also had THE BEST salad at the Drake on Family Day - apples, white cheddar, pecans... mustard vinaigrette. Will be recreating immediately.

10 comments:

  1. I still haven't been to rac! Pretty nuts! That salad looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me spend $30 on thence products (I found an ebay seller who bought exactly what I wanted and shipped it to me... sigh), and now you're going to make me wildly Naver that Patron Saint brand?

    I hate you.

    (I LOVE YOU, KATIE MERCHANT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving that piece from the korean label (not just because it is korean! I love the colour and I can see it looking very good on you!).
    will have to meet your handsome man next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That salad looks pretty perfect. I'm a fan of any salad with apples, so I'll have to try to recreate it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum! that salad looks delicious! i've never been to the drake for food, only for music. how is the rest of the menu there?

    also. love love LOVE that shirt/coat you have there...perfect colour and shape! too bad the weather's not co-operating... :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Love your blog and all the photos! I wanna pass along this 'Stylish Blogger Award' to you! :)

    http://www.aliensdayout.com/2011/02/so-apparently-im-stylish.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. that korean tent piece is all sorts of amazing! No wonder you can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your handsome man's glasses. And, I've been meaning to try RGB's camel. I have toast and love it.

    ReplyDelete