*
*
*
*
*

NICOLE SIMONE x CLOSET VISIT

I don't know where I've been looking on the internets, but I hadn't seen artist Jeana Sohn's blog until Danica posted about it last week. Since then, Jeana's new site, solely dedicated to these seriously good closets, has launched at http://closetvisit.com/. I'm dying over singer Nicole Simone's wardrobe (those neutrals!) and am especially inspired by her hair. So much so that I've booked an appointment to ombre up my own locks tomorrow - time for a change!

7 comments:

  1. Yesssss! I've been thinking of doing this to make my hair more interesting! Damn, this girl is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! i came across your blog today for the first time. i read this post and i realized how similar we are. i realy realy fell in love with nicole simone, her style, her clothes, her way of thinking, her house and most of all her hair. i also considered to dye my hair like that and to grow my hair back long. she is one of the most prettiest girls i ever saw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. total favorite so happy they have a namesake site now

    ReplyDelete
  4. anabela - isn't she so pretty? i did the ombre, but it was far too subtle, must go back.

    a new modernist - yes, nicole is a great inspiration! so beautiful and such great taste.

    Natalie Jean - yes! i'm so happy, too.

    seesaw design - me tooo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes great find isn't it. Danica always manages to show something that makes me feel I have been looking in all the wrong places!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May we see pictures of your ombre hair when it's done to your liking? I love that hairstyle! On that note, I best be getting my hair re-done or I'll end up with an ombre of a less desirable variety: mousy-brown with auburn ends! ...or start a new trend? ha!

    ReplyDelete