*
*
*
*
*

ESSENTIALS

Danica tagged me to post my five daily essentials... so here they are:

1) MAC matte lipstick in Ruby Woo - I really love wearing matte lipstick, and this one is my favourite.

2) Notepad by O-Check - I bought so much O-Check stationery while I was in Korea and on one visit they gave me this sweet little notepad. I'm happy and surprised to see O-Check popping up around Toronto as well.

3) Glasses - My glasses are Alain Mikli and I bought them on a bit of a whim in Sinsa-dong, Seoul. Lenses in Korea are SUPER reasonably priced/amazing quality, hence the slightly less reasonably priced frames.

4) A camera - While in Korea I only used a little Canon PowerShot but now that I'm back, I've been using a Nikon D2H, a Canon AE-1, and this Shironeko Holga that Carlos gave me for Christmas (from Magic Pony). It's very fun to bring out at night - and is, of course, my most photogenic camera.

5) Tinted Moisturizer - I first read about this Dior Pro-Youth Skin Tint on Into The Gloss. It really is good for getting dewy skin.

11 comments:

  1. Awesome essentials!

    Man, Ruby Woo is the blog world's favourite. But it is sold out everywhere! Too bad, because it looks like the perfect shade of red.

    I really want to try that Dior moisturizer. Is it quite heavy? My skin is really sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderfully edited post! I really want to try the Dior skin tint! lovely

    <3 Sarah
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. s/w -ruby woo is the best!!! i'm obsessed with it. the dior moisturizer isn't too heavy!

    sarah dee - thanks! yes, you should try it!

    anabela - i know, can we hang out already?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the glasses! and the camera is really cute and photogenic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such great essentials! i particularly love your glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that camera, and all your items :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great items and that camera just looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just found your blog and i love it! your title is so lovely and beautifully simple and i love this post. i sort of want to do one of these, but i would feel a bit like an idiot, i think. anyway, great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the essentials KM.
    What a ☆★✡✯ you are.
    GG.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post has warmed my heart, it's always so fun to have a little snoop into other people's lives ;) The matte lipstick is particularly wonderful - classic, chic and the best colour pop! Your blog is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete