*
*
*
*
*

HOOF

Okay, it's safe to say that I hope my apartment search culminates somewhere on Dundas West solely so I can dine at Hoof Café on a regular basis. My boyfriend and I scurried there quickly after hearing rave reviews from our foodie Torontonian friends and oh...my...god. Two days and two brunches later (Thursday is a great day for brunch), I would like to announce that their tongue grilled cheese (pictured above) is THE best sandwich I've ever had. And paired with the Hoof Caesar? Well, I'm happy to be back in Canada.

Hoof Café
923 Dundas St. W., Toronto
416-551-8854

7 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to more photos of your Canadian exploits! It's nice to read about my own wonderful city :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find something around dundas west too. I live a little west of the hoof cafe! I am loving dundas more than queen these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks delicious! i love sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, this place looks awesome. now you will have me lusting after toronto as well as seoul!

    ReplyDelete