*
*
*
*
*

TALK/SERVICE

talk/service flagship store
520-9 shinsa-dong, kangnam-gu, seoul korea
tel. +82 2 541 0208

talk/service is a beautiful Korean clothing company.
Their designs are clean, simplistic, and elegant.
They make very special jackets and ponchos, although I would be happy owning just about everything they have in store.
Especially that chair.

talk/service S/S '08 collection


Both the talk/service flagship store and the equally lovely Hall (where I saw this couch) are connected to Allo Papergarden (Sinsa-dong) and Cafe Papergarden (Apgujeong), respectively.

Which means you can grab a bite to eat (I love their sandwich sets) after looking at all the pretty things.

4 comments:

  1. How do you find the sizing in Korea compared to Canadian? There are so many rad young Thai and Singaporean designers but the clothing usually won't fit my "big" western body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, Korean sizing is much smaller, too (especially since I am quite tall!). I usually admire the clothes from afar and stick with buying vintage. however, talk/service is a bit more generous than others with their sizing.

    I found that problem in Thailand, too. Sooo many lovely clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is splendid and has made me quite peckish! i am really enjoying your new blog, katie :)

    ReplyDelete